Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rain-It's Just a State of Mind

Is rain just a state of mind? It is according to The Beatles. Not so much according to me though. Boy, did it ever rain here today! All night long, I heard the rain pelting the skylight without any breaks. When sunrise arrived, I could see that my entire backyard was a lake and the rain still poured. Fortunately, I had anticipated this rainstorm so I had put Sugar Plum in the garage. He has a nice little pad out there with bed, food and litter box. He is quite happy. Eventhough the rain has largely passed, he is going to stay another night in the garage. He likes it and I like knowing he is safe. The best part is that the only boat I built today was in photoshop and not in real life.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I like the simplicity and never-ending feeling to this piece.

Blog Archive