Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Garage Apartment Part 2

It gets curiouser and curiouser around here. For so very long, I attempted to entice Bella into my garage. She continually rejected all of my offers of hospitality. Finally after a long session of attempts, I successfully 'convinced' her to stay with me awhile. Oh, she hated me plenty for it too. The first night was the worst. It sounded like she would tear the garage down. The next morning when I went out to assess the damage she had done, she had perched herself on top of the garage door itself which was down. She was balancing on about a two inch ledge because it was the only point in the garage that a ray of light was peeping through. Long story short, after two weeks in the garage, surgery, recuperation, etc., today was freedom day! I raised the garage door bright and early this morning to give Bella her freedom. Guess what? She would not leave. I left the door up one hour. She laid in the garage looking out. Finally, I had to leave for work so I put the door back down with Bella inside. Tonight when I returned home, again I opened the door and she would not leave. Finally, by putting some food out in the driveway, she was enticed to venture out of doors. But that girl did not leave my yard. She hovered nearby until I came inside for the night. I think that girl eventually realized that I was only trying to help her. Yep, she surely is a smart girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive