Friday, October 1, 2010

Pattern Ladies Return with a Visitor

The pattern ladies have returned for fall! Yippee! Changing subjects right off the bat, the cat front has been fairly quiet lately. However, someone new has arrived on the seen. I do not even know if male or female. I have had three sitings of this shall we call him/her ' the visitor'. This 'visitor' is very beautiful all black with yellow eyes. One day not long after Bella left, I saw her chasing 'the visitor'. I do not mean casually chasing. She was chasing this visitor with a purpose as if to say "don't hang around here, the inn is full." I have to give the girl an A for effort but me thinks 'the visitor' may know a good thing when he/she sees it. I fear he/she has located a new home base.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Very creative having the girl in the lens of the eye glasses!

Hope you are able to get closer to "the visior."

Blog Archive