Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer Memories

Since it has been cooler here at nights, I have been spending some of my evenings cleaning out the garage. For the past 3 years, I have had much of my mom's possessions in there. I was saving some of it for my niece. However, she has never moved into the type of residence where she could make use of these items so I am giving up on the idea. It is my goal that by the end of fall, I will have my garage completely cleaned out except for the items that are supposed to be in there. On a funny note, I put an old office chair out for the garbage collection in the morning. Some cat(s) had been sleeping in that chair for quite sometime. I am not sure who and it does not matter anyway. Cats can come in and out of my garage via a pet door. To say that chair looks more like it is made out of fur rather than fabric would be an understatement. I cannot even determine the original color of the chair for the layers of fur on it. If I look out in the morning to find that someone has picked up that chair other than refuse collection, I will be completely bowled over.

Summer Memories

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

So pretty! Love the soft lavender!

We'll be cleaning out our whole house, cellar, and garage by June. It's going to be a big job and I'm not looking forward to it at all!

Lisa said...

So, I gotta know...did the chair get picked up before the garbage truck?

Blog Archive