Friday, October 22, 2010

Fly Away Home Toward the Sun

I have noticed something about myself via this blog. When I am writing a lot elsewhere, I have very little to say here. There are finite words in me and when they are used up, I have nothing to say to anyone, anywhere. That maybe weird but may not be. I have heard that people who talk a lot on their jobs like disc jockeys for example, go home and do not say a word to anyone because they are all talked out.

There was a beautiful moon tonight. Sugar Plum and I spent some time pondering it. Sugar Plum listens to me talk. I was telling him about some exciting things I read about parallel universes existing. I really get excited about that kind of thing because it proves the point I am always trying to make. Just because you cannot see a thing, does not mean it does not exist. Faith is believing in the thing you cannot see. Our little minds perceive so little. I think Sugar Plum perceives more than I do.

I dreamed I discovered the answer to a mystery. In my dream, I learned that Heaven turns out to be however you perceived it to be during your life. If you believed there was not one, then, there will not be one. If you believed it was a city paved with gold, then, it will be a city paved with gold. That would be justice, wouldn't it? Okay, so what does that mean for me? I will be a little spirit flying around the sun with a bunch of little 'meowing' spirits flying around with me.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I'm wicked quiet at home since I talk, talk, talk all day in school.

Pretty pink ballerina!

Blog Archive