Monday, October 25, 2010

Patch Adams

One of Bella's children, Patch Adams loves to look in my back window. Every night, he shows up. First, I will hear scratching at the window. I raise the blinds to find him sitting on the window sill waiting for Nigel and Oliver to sit on the other side of the window sill. I am not sure what those boys talk about every night but there is alot of conversation going on. Personally, I suspect it is a lot of bragging. I think Patch's is saying "I am out here playing in this great back yard while you guys are holed up in there trapped like rats." I think my boys reply "Go ahead and play. We are feeling a wee bit tired and may retire to our nice, down bed." If one of my picture taking devices was working, I would capture a picture of this parlance. I have used my phone for so much of this, that and the other thing that its battery is completely shot. I cannot even make a call on it anymore. I love to use my phone for stuff but not making calls. For some reason, I do not like to talk on it. I will be happy to text you on it but talk to you on it, not so much. That is if it was working which it is not. This kitten here in this thing below that I made is upset because his mom made him wear a bow on Halloween. He is not snarling. Instead, he is running his mouth complaining about "this crap bow".


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love all the bats against the moon!

I HATE to talk on the phone, too, and avoid it as often as possible! I don't even text. Any conversations I must have are short and sweet!

Blog Archive