Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Fashionmongers


Do you like to watch the awards ceremonies like the Golden Globes? I do because I love the fashion. When I was small, my older sister and I used to 'design' clothing. We had so much fun drawing dresses, jackets, pants, hats, jewelry and anything else we could think of to design. We would even design hairstyles. I must admit I still do this in reality. My hairstylist would tell you this too. I use her prowess to achieve the look I want by telling her to snip this and snip that, put a foil here and take one out there. I know I have no cutting skills and I definitely have no dying skills. I have done it before to my own hair and to others. It might look "okay" but once she gets a hold of my hair again, she tells me that I did it all wrong. So I just leave the technicalities to her now while I have the vision.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I like all the layers!

As for hair? I don't touch mine. I'm terrible at it.

Lisa said...

I'm liking the layers too.
I cut my own hair. Nobody else does it so suit me. I always would re-do it after a beauty shop run, so just cut that step out.

Blog Archive