Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not My Style But...

I tried to venture from my normal creations. It did turn out creepy and that is what I was aiming for but I do not think it is something I will be doing again anytime soon. I like pretty stuff. At least I did give her a bow and some nice cattails for background plants. This reminds me of a movie that I saw when I was a kid. It was called "House on Haunted Hill" with Vincent Price. As a result of watching that movie, I was terrified of seeing a walking skeleton for years after that. I even got banned from watching movies, period, because it caused such a hub-bub in our household. I could not sleep by myself because I thought a skeleton might peak through the window at me. Every once in awhile, someone will ask me if I am still terrified of skeletons. You know what? I might be just a little bit.



1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Oh, wow, this is definitely creepy but I like it! It's different and quirky and makes me laugh.

Blog Archive