Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

I have mentioned more than a few times that we are avid readers and we have a deep love of movies especially ones based on books. Do you find it immensely intriguing how you can love the same book genre or movie genre as one person yet completely dislike another genre they like?  For example, one sister and I have total fascination for one book genre while my other sister rolls her eyes at us when we get to talking in animated tones about them. Yet that same sister and I have the love of another genre between us that we can completely relate to with each other. One of my sisters and I have a big month coming up in November. Every week promises to bring some fun our way with our books and movies. The beauty of it is we can use it to celebrate our birthdays too. I even plan to win a prize!!! The last time we went to one of these big festivals, she and I were the only two people in the ENTIRE theatre who knew the answers to the prize questions. We both have been studying in anticipation of this years prize. Wish us luck!!!



1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

My sisters and I are totally different! One doesn'r even like to read! But we all get along really well. So nice that you and your sisters do, too! Good luck with your festival!