Monday, October 17, 2011

This or That?

Which do you suppose is more comfy? This?



Or that?



I can barely bring myself to look at him sleeping on that window ledge. Poor little pitiful baby. Can you believe he stayed outside on my patio for 3 weeks before I took him in??? I cannot believe it. I do remember being exremely worried about his precious soul. I had to watch him for a time though to make sure he did not exhibit any bad signs of disease before bringing him in and remember I was getting out of the 'cat business'. Famous last words, right? I never will forget seeing him for the first time out on that patio that Saturday morning when I went out to feed the ferals. It is raining tonight. I am so glad he has a comfy, dry bed!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Kitties can make themselves comfy just about anywhere. But dry is always better.

Linda Jacobs said...

He's a lucky kitty! And you have such a generous heart!