Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woman With Cat

Look at this vintage picture of a lady holding her cat while wearing only her slip. It is kind of weird. Well, more than kind of...a whole lot of. That is pretty dangerous behavior, I think. Little Jacob or Nigel would scratch me up. Ollie or Henry would not because they are sweet kittens. Those two rarely extend their claws ever. Not that Nigel and Little Jacob are not sweet. They are. But those two boys are rowdy and unpredictable. When my boys are playing and biting me, if I act like it is hurting a lot by crying 'oh stop it, that so hurts', all of them will bite softer. Then they will look at me as if asking 'There. Is that better?' Sweet kitten boys. I do love them so.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

It's amazing how they all have such different personalities.

I like the subtleness of this creation!