Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Look at My Moon and Stars

It is so very difficult to make up a bed at my house. My little Moon and Stars likes to play on the moon and stars of my sheets. Those two, Nigel and Jacob, played on that bed for over an hour while I was trying to make it up. I would straighten an edge then leave it because it stirred up such a whirlwind of activity. I would come back and straighten a little piece more. Do you wonder why I do not make them get off of it so I can make it up sensibly? The answer is because I love to watch them play and I love for them to be happy. If it is true that most of the atoms making up your body once were atoms of some far away sun that exploded, my Jacob's, Nigel's, Ollie's and Henry's atoms are from what must have been the most beautiful stars ever to exist in the sky.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love those sheets! And the kitties are adorable!