Friday, January 6, 2012

Ollie the Megaphone

Remember not long ago, I was relaxing in the bathtub when Little Jacob took a dive into it? This morning, I was again in the bathtub which I find to be a very relaxing time of the day that I often look forward to enjoying. I was focusing intently on soaping up my loofah when out of the blue just like a blast from a foghorn, I hear "MEOW".

It almost startled the bejeepers out of me! I do not know what that boy was up to but Ollie had come into the bathroom and was making some sort of extremely loud announcement. I tried to figure it out. I asked him a few questions. I performed an interview on him. He casually softly meowed back a couple of nonchalant answers as if whatever caused his initial earpiercing outburst had passed. Sometimes I wonder about that boy.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

You paint such a vivid picture, I could almost hear it myself.

I showed Kylie the pic of Nigel and Jacob and she loved it. She has a golden kitty, herself, named Eugene.

Cindy said...

I am so glad Kylie loved Jake and Nigel. Eugene is a fine, fine name! I bet he is a good boy.