Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brutally Cleaning


I signed up for an online crafting class not long ago, then, hardly ever even turned on my computer immediately after signing up for it. This year something happened to me. It is difficult to explain but it was almost tangible. At midnight on January 1, 2012 it seems like something shifted gears or maybe the universe slid sideways. I have felt differently ever since that day. Weird, I know. I had been on a cleaning and throwing away spree prior to that time but now I have ramped it up into high gear. I am cleaning out EVERYTHING! I don't want to craft anymore. I want a clean room instead. I don't want my office room anymore. I want a clean room instead. I don't want to play on my computer anymore...I want to clean instead. Does this sound strange? It is just a life change. People go through those. I have been thinking about renting a dumpster so I will not have far to go to chunk things. Maybe I am just getting ready to drive off into the sunset heading west with my boys. If my blog is never updated anymore after today, you will know that I threw out my computer!

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

No, no! You can't; you are my only reader! LOL! I love cleaning out and purging! When we moved from NH, I gave all my crafting supplies to my SIL then started over very slowly in Maine. Then when we headed to Florida, I took just my journal and bought a few things down here. I try to make do with what I have. It's a good thing!

Cindy said...

Linda, I know! You are my only reader too. Let's start each other's fan clubs! Actually, I know my sisters and friends read it so they can see what kind of nonsense I am up to now. :)