Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are we there yet?

I spend a lot of time in my home talking about destinations to any visitors willing to listen. My cats hear a lot about Vegas, Seattle, San Francisco, London and a few others but mostly those. The truth is they do not know Vegas from Seattle so they will not know the difference when we get there. In this little depiction, I am at the wheel of our 'red one' showing us on our drive from Texas to Washington. It will be long, right? I mean really, really long, right? The meowing will make one mile seem like one light year. My sister said to be sure to let her know exactly when we are leaving so she can come watch and listen to us depart with all the yowling and scratching going on in that car. This is something how we will look with Jake sitting beside me thinking we are moving to Vegas. That is Nigel in passenger seat acting as co-pilot. Henry is in backseat looking terrified. Ollie is in area behind backseat just being happy because that is what he does best.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

A riot! Love how happy you look driving your boys!