Monday, February 6, 2012

Cinder-henri

I have talked a lot about my house cleaning. Now, I have decided to show pictures of it. In the picture below, everything is going into boxes. I even took off the fireplace screen. I put that fireplace screen and andirons out at the curb later in the afternoon and someone claimed them. Yay!!!

This picture is not related to anything other than it was just a weird phenomenon that I had to include in this post for interest. I kept trying to take a picture of the fireplace after I had cleaned it out. This weird sun thing kept shooting up the fireplace as I would take the picture. There was no sun there! I would snap and then 'woosh' sun! I never could get a picture of it without it. Does anyone know what that is about? It was weird!

Okay, so maybe later in the day Henri became mesmerized by the fireplace-sun phenomenon and started trying to do that shooting thing like the sun did. However, he did not fare so well. Poor Henri! He did not like his bath that I had to give him to remove 5 lbs of soot. Do you think he is considering dunking his head into his water bowl? I don't think he was. He looks mistreated but honestly, I am a good cat mom!











1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

It's a lot of work but it feels so good to reorganize! That light is amazing! I love catching things like that with my camera. And Henri is adorable!