Friday, February 10, 2012

Okay, so I Made a Poor Choice

Okay so NOT all of my mistakes are cool as I have claimed recently. In hindsight, it was probably a mistake to take the fireplace screen down until I had constructed the new one. View the evidence, please.

You must admit though that these little feet prints are cute though, right? Those belong to either Henri, Ollie or Nigel. They do not belong to this guy.

Look at my moon and stars! He shelters me with his heart. Isn't he cute? He has been so good since his surgery. He does not like the fireplace either. He looks at it like it is a big cavernous black bottomless pit. He will not approach it. Good boy, Jakester!

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

It's a new fabric design! I'm sitting here chuckling! Your guys are a riot and glad Jake is recovering nicely.