Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It is a Cat Thing!



Look at these cute kids helping me clean out the bedroom. I spent two days cleaning in that closet and bagged up more clothes than I can say with a clear conscience. I had three bags of shoes alone. Shoes are heavy too. The place where I took all these clothings said I needed to bind the shoes together with rubber bands first before bringing them down. Well, that took a long time. I had these two guys here helping me all the while. This is the bedroom in a good state. Wow! At one point, I and they could hardly walk around in here. This is a respectable state of disarray when I didn't feel embarrassed to take a picture. It is all clear now. All of it is gone. I had my car so packed with clothing that I really didn't even feel comfortable relying on my rear view mirror to inform me if all was clear behind me. Notice that Henry and Jacob are lying on my pants and shirt. It is a cat thing! The only other thing that could have possibly enticed them away from those clothes is if I had put an open book out there. Then, they would both have tried to lie on that at the same time.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Wow, you are really going to town! Good for you. Lucky you had all that help!