Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Am a Pack Mule!

Guess what I will be doing more of this coming weekend?





Right! More packing! Here I am at Lowe's buying more packing materials. I bought 50 more boxes. That should keep me busy for the weekend. I am an organizing fiend! I will be dragging more stuff out to the curb while anxiously awaiting someone to stop and claim it for theirs. I am really getting into this packing thing. Of course, my garage is running out of room for storage because I really need room for two vehicles in there (according to my sister). I may need to rent off site storage. That might be next week's project. I still have lots of rooms to clean out though so I will continue to be busy for a very long time.

Your pack mule,










1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

LOL! It's a Iot of work but will be so rewarding in the end! You go, girl!