Monday, February 20, 2012

From That to This

I worked on the background for my next She Art girl yesterday. It does not take long. I have discovered many things about myself working on these lastest projects.

  1. I do not like working in my craft room.
  2. I like working in the kitchen.
  3. I do not like to get my hands dirty.
  4. I do not like to get the counter tops dirty.
  5. I do not like to get the brushes dirty.
  6. I like being near water. (in order to clean off the dirty.)
  7. I like working in fits and starts.
  8. I like mulling ideas in my mind.
  9. I may not have any artistic talent. ie. Could be why art never holds my attention for long. Maybe. Could be. Most likely.

So, if I can carry my gear into the kitchen easily, then, return it to its craft room, again effortlessly, I am cooking with gas,well, at least for a little while anyway. Stay tuned for the She Art girl. She will be a younger version of myself.
After many layers of many things, here is the more modified background:






1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Layers and layers! Beautiful! I've got my craft area right in the kitchen where I can reach the water and work on my journal pages a little bit here and a little bit there. Plus, see the TV and talk to my husband (if I must! LOL!). I leave it open right out in the open and love it when others add stuff like my niece or Kylie and even Gary occasionally. So handy!