Saturday, July 5, 2008

Larson's Paw Print


I have been busy. I did this in memoriam paw print of my sister's kitty, Larson. My sister has been waiting for it to be painted for sometime now. He was a very beautiful Persian kitty. He had green eyes the color of new leaves. His coat was a shimmery silver. That is why I painted his paw print green and tried to add some shimmery glitter to it. No one could make a paw print as pretty as Larson really was never in a million years. When you have as many cats as we have in this family, I am sorry to say that one acquires quite a collection of these in memoriam paw prints as the years go by. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the paw print that was rumored to belong to a dog? If so it is truly beautiful now!

Cindy said...

Yes and I do believe it is a dog's print too. I compared it to Rusty's and Abbey's print and it is twice their size!! I tried to make the painted part the same size as Russel Lee's. It looks good now much better than it did before.

Anonymous said...

Well you know what they say about cats with big feet!!!

Cindy said...

LOL! Yeah, they wear big shoes!

Blog Archive