Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dream Journal-First Entry


I have very vivid and detailed dreams. I love to analyze my dreams and other people's dreams too. I find them fascinating. I love the way the night time brain works out the issues of the day time brain. Something I stumbled upon on the Internet gave me the idea to keep a dream journal in pictures rather than words. It should be easier to capture the general tone and prominent aspects of dreams in pictures rather than trying to record them all in written form. This is my first attempt and I hope to improve with time. Tuesday night, I had a dream in which the prominent feature was a concrete set of stairs in a shady, overgrown wooded area leading to a house or houses. I dream of stairs a lot. Plus, another aspect of this dream that played a large part was a copse of trees that I kept looking past because I knew there was some altercation on the other side of the trees. Nothing in this dream was frightening or ominous. This is my depiction. More dreams to come later.

No comments:

Blog Archive