Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time Management



I must get a better grip on my time management. I can waste more time using these two items than I ever dreamed possible. Priscilla is going to be livid when she finds out that I have not worked on the kneeler in over month. (I hope she doesn't read this blog.) I have really been using my Summer to lackadaisically goof off. The fun is almost over so I must try to get myself on a more stringent time table which definitely means less time in the fantasy world of cyberspace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better get moving on that knee-dler! Priscilla is going to want a report in September. From, Tigger's momma.

Cindy said...

It is worse than that. We are having a meeting on August 16 to discuss our progress. Obviously, I will not be doing much discussion. Hey, you wanna come?????

Blog Archive