Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hang on the Drive is Bumpy...Oh, That Was Just a Grave!

I made another entry in my dream journal, however, this is an old dream. I have never forgotten it because it was simple. The meaning is clear. In this dream, I am driving along in a green Volkswagen Beetle on a dirt road. They say to dream of driving a car is to dream of your life and your ability to navigate through life. Your vehicle is your means financially and otherwise. Me being in a small vehicle indicates I see myself with limited means. (I should have been on a skateboard then.) The road is your life's path. A dirt road would mean that while I might see my life's path not that easy, it was not that bad either. The road was level and fairly smooth. Plus, it was straight and the day was sunny. Then, out of the blue, BAM! I ran over something! I suddenly realized I ran over a grave. I looked in the rearview mirror and realized it was my own grave. Now that is coming face-to-face with your own mortality. At some point, you realize you will not live forever and most likely your end will come at the least expected moment.

4 comments:

chesshirecat70 said...

Boom! Flying headstones.

Cindy said...

I have never forgotten that dream because it was so funny when I woke up.

chesshirecat70 said...

Most of the time I cannot remember my dreams upon waking. Makes me feel frustrated.

Cindy said...

You need to practice remembering them. First try to just remember the mood of the dream before you do anything else...once you do anything else the dream is gone.

Blog Archive