Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nigel Makes the Catch


It only took four days until Nigel finally reels in the big catch and ambushes the Gekko. I was excessively harsh in my assessment of Claude's hunting "skills" to use a term from "Napoleon Dynamite". Claude was actually the one who flushed it out into open territory and winged it; disabling it enough that Nigel cast his web to snare it. I suppose the poor thing finally got so hungry, it had to come down from the ceiling in an attempt to locate the exit outdoors. I do believe the Gekko reached that threshold of regret that I referred to in an earlier post when cats and gekkos collide.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha! I have enjoyed the saga of the gekko and hate to see it come to an end--as does the gekko, I'm sure.

Cindy said...

I am sure another interloping gekko will make his way into the battle zone any day now.

Blog Archive