Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fat Feet

I have short fat feet. My feet are not pretty like some people who have elegant feet. However, this much is certain. I really love to paint my toenails. I have a 'thing' for nail polish. Lately, I have been searching for the perfect turquoise polish. You know the shade I am trying to find. The shade of turquoise of those kitchen appliances in the 50's. That perfect shade of turquoise of those powder coated candy bouncer lawn chairs of the 50's. Do you become obsessed about finding items like that? Suddenly, I decide I 'MUST' have turquoise toenails then try to move heaven and earth to find it. Next week, it will be something else. But anyway, I have found something else I like. It is called shatter polish in OPI and crackle in China Glaze. It is really cool. You paint it over the top of your base color. It shatters. This is how turquoise shatter looks on my fat little short toes. I should have painted the base coat silver instead of hot pink but it will do. It sort of creates a zebra type effect.

 

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Very cool! My niece has that shatter polish and I was admiring her nails just the other day. When I had acrylic nails, OPI is all I ever used. I think I liked the names of the colors best. So creative.

Blog Archive