Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In the Heart of the Milky Way with Petrie

I have been busy lately because well...uh...yeah...a new baby has arrived in the backyard animal sanctuary. I do not know where he came from but methinks Shoog had something to do with him. I honestly think Shoog might have 'catnapped' him. Anyway, Petrie is very small but just as cute as a button and wild as a deer. So far, I have gotten many hours of entertainment out of him. He was scraggeldy and thin when he first appeared but he is looking fine now. I got him some kitten food and his own fresh watering station. All of these things are very important for the little ones. Their little systems are fragile. I am going to help him grow up into a big, strong boy. I see him outside climbing a tall tree right now. More about Petrie later though...

I love the stars. I love the moon. I love the Earth. I guess you could say that I love all of creation. I am not that crazy about snakes but hey, they even have their place...as long as they stay in their place, I am cool with them. I was just thinking about the Milky Way tonight so I created this little piece as if it is in the heart of the Milky Way.



1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Such a magical scene. I always walk at night so I can see the stars and moon.

Blog Archive