Sunday, July 31, 2011

Which Way?

While it has been so ridiculously hot, I have been entertaining myself with photoshop. One day next week, it is supposed to get as hot as 111 degrees Farenheit. That is hotter than Las Vegas and one reason I have never wanted to live in Las Vegas is because of the heat. Las Vegas is in the desert. Supposedly, we are NOT in the desert. However, it feels like the desert, looks like the desert...must be the desert.

In the aqua colored piece, I am typically wishing for rain and cooler weather while pondering what would be the ideal location to live. In the blue piece, I was trying to get myself out from under the fan to go sew an apron. I never made it. I am not sure how well these pieces here will go over when I try to give one of them as a gift rather than a thoughtfully sewn handmade apron.
WhichWay to Move
I Should Sew

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Your comments made me chuckle. I like how the dress form looks so wispy, like a dream! Pretty colors for both of them.

Blog Archive