Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vintage Blue and Green Star

I was playing around in PSE not intending to make anything really and just mindlessly started putting odds and ends together. Look what happened? Mindlessly, I selected blue. Mindlessly, I selected green. Blue and green my favorite colors! I have to tell you another combination I love is blue and purple. I have some vintage jewelry with dark blue and dark purple stones. I just love it. I have noticed that I often put blue and purple together for backgrounds in PSE.

3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

When I was growing up, wearing blue and green was taboo and I have no idea why. It's so pretty! I like the soft shades you used here.

Cindy said...

I know it is weird how they used to come up with the color schemes that were acceptable. Blue and green is a color combo often found in nature like looking up through the new spring leaves at a vibrant blue sky or a blue lake surrounded by green fir trees.

Lisa said...

You do good 'mindless' work!! I enjoy seeing the progression in you digital work. I haven't done any digitals in so long I've probably forgotten all I knew.

Blog Archive