Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Style

Okay, okay, I get really excited talking about this. See, I found this picture of what I had been envisioning for my living room and it uses the color that I have been dreaming about lately...TURQUOISE!!! It is just so great that I can hardly simmer down long enough to write about it. Okay, here is my vision. I am seeing my living room in all black and white with TURQUOISE accents just like this! Plus, I won't have to do that much because I already have so much done in white. Hmmm...what to do about the floor though...save that to think about later. Oh, oh, oh and here is the best part. See that ottoman that I circled in red??? I just LOVE that! This room in this picture from House Beautiful was decorated by Jonathan Aldan. The only other person I have ever seen do an ottoman like that was David Bromstad. I have been wanting one of those ottomans just like that ever since I saw him put one in a room on HGTV. David had his custom made and I am betting Jonathan did too. I have to have one and I want mine to be TURQUOISE just like this. Okay, I am going to go stare at this picture awhile now.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmmm, that room looks so cool. Not the 'groovy, far out' cool, but the 'ahhh...cool temperature' cool. That's all I can think about these days. The HOT. It is so HOT! And this room looks cool.

Linda Jacobs said...

I love it! So crisp and neat!

Cindy said...

You know Lisa, you may be on to something. Could the coolness of turquoise be the reason I have recently become so obsessed with it???