Sunday, August 21, 2011

Classic cars and Nail talk

Remember these old kind of cars? They were huge like yachts going down the highway.


I have been fixated on 50's stuff lately not sure why though. It is strange how the mind works. I am not sure what to do with my blog. It is boring. I have just been doing photoshop stuff for so long that they are not much to look at anymore. I have so many more things that interest me. Like I am about to go polish my fingernails. I want to have pretty nails for the beginning of the week. I may come back here and surprise you with the color I choose. I think I dusted every item in this house this weekend. I was on a dust hunt. Now that I did all that dusting, I need to concentrate on repairing some damage to my hands. I might come back and post a picture of my nails. I cut them off not long ago. I like them to be shorter.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

This cracked me up. Still waiting to see those nails!