Monday, August 30, 2010

Bella, the Troublemaker

This is Bella, the troublemaker. She does not look like a troublemaker, does she? She looks beautiful. She has had so many children that I have lost count of them all. Standing next to her is Patch Adams her son. She has another son, Puff Daddy who is not in any of these pictures. He is beautiful. The red guy is my guy, Sugar Plum. He likes to bring his friends down for dinner. All of these cats are neutered/spayed except for Ms. Bella. Of course, she always manages to contact some guys that we do not know and that is where the trouble begins. You would think that if I could get this close to take her picture that I could catch her, right? Wrong!

Speaking of trouble, we had nothing but trouble all night long. Apparently, a gecko made its way inside yesterday. At one point around 4 am, I woke up with a start. It sounded as if the house had fallen in. I got up to assess the damage. The kittens had knocked over some wooden tables which had fallen into some doors crashing into another table causing a case of dvds to fall. It was sort of a domino effect.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I love the names of your cats! I always smile when I read about them. That must have given you quite a start to wake up like that in the wee morning hours! I think my heart would have been beating out of my chest.

Blog Archive