Monday, August 23, 2010

A Memory or a Premonition?

A writer will tell you that when writing a particular piece with a particular theme to tread cautiously when considering writing every single day. See, moods change with the days. Some peoples' moods change more than others. The same is true with writing on a blog. If I wrote every single day, you would see the depth of my emotions and the possibility that yes, my mood might be swinging. Plus, it is just hotter than hades which does not help my mood at all. I want my blog to be light and fun. I do not want it to be a soap box. I have always felt that people pretty much get what they want in life. Pretty much. If you really want something, you will not be denied. You will find a way. I am not sure how much of this is done consciously.  Just to take a simple example, if you wanted a car really badly and did not have one, you would find a way to get one. It might not be a Bentley but you would eventually get some kind of car if it was a 'driving' passion pun intended. All of this serves as a pep talk to myself because I am about to shift gears in life. It is my time. I know what you are thinking. Late bloomer, huh? We will see just how much I want my career goals to succeed. In the mean time, I will continue with these 'ghostly' vignettes which are perhaps only shadows of things to come.


1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Oooh, I really like the mysteriousness of this piece!

I wish you success in making your new changes! My life has been full of them and I don't regret any.

Thanks for the beautiful and comforting words you left on my blog!

Blog Archive