Monday, August 9, 2010

I Packed My Bags Last Night Pre-Flight

But I am not a Rocket Man. I should say, my bag packed itself. Remember I said that Claude and myself were going to visit his doctor today? Well, we did. We are awaiting the results of his blood work. After we got home, I opened the pet tote to let Claude escape in his own time. That did not take long. I left the tote there for a little while. I could not have made Henry do this. He just did it on his own volition. Henry got in the tote and acted as if he was ready to go. Remember I said how sweet he is? He and I have really been getting along well today. We have reached a new understanding of each other. He realizes how much I love him and I realize how sensitive he is. He is a sweet baby boy, isn't he?

3 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Love reading all the stories of your kitties! Makes me miss having a pet...almost! After three dogs while the kids were growing up, we are now pet free. Our last one, Annie, a black lab mix, lived to almost 15 in spite of some major medical issues. She cost us a fortune! But, we loved her so much so it was worth it.

Linda Jacobs said...

Thanks for the kind words, Cindy. My mom is truly with my dad now. she passed on last evening about 7. I'm picturing my dad with his arms wide open and my mom running toward him with a wonderful smile on her face!

Linda Jacobs said...

Your idea of heaven is perfect! Such a soothing thought! Thank You!

Blog Archive