Thursday, August 26, 2010

Odds and Ends

We finally got a break in temperature and it has made all of the difference. Today was mostly cloudy and beautiful. I do not think I have ever loved the clouds so much.

I can talk about it now because I am further away from it. I fostered a kitten this past weekend. He stayed with me two and a half days. He was only four weeks old. I had to feed him kitten meal replacement. He was teeny tiny but loads of work. It was hard for me to let him go back. I don't think I will be fostering again anytime soon. This was a necessity though.

Earlier, I thought I was full of things to talk about but now that I start blogging, I cannot think of much at all. Guess I will go then because I have some things to look up on the internet...like Magic Bullet. My neighbor loaned me one over the weekend and now I want one of my own. That thing really pulverizes.

Not related to anything is another one of these poster creations I made in photoshop using a displacement map.

No comments:

Blog Archive