Friday, August 13, 2010

Underwater Dream

I have not done much photoshop lately. I have not done much of anything lately except deal with feral cats. I am feeling kind of  a whole lot sad about a feral situation we had to deal with this week so I am not going to stay on that topic. Instead, I am going to 'preach' about my fave topic of the summer...the incredible heat wave we are having to deal with. Today was 105 degrees. When I got in my car after work, the thermometer on my car was registering 119 outside on that parking lot and I did not doubt it. The good news is that there will not be much more of this...at least in another month, we should be safely out of the 100 degree days. Maybe we will be in the cool upper 90's. Plus to soothe myself, I have been planning a vacation to the upper North West. The cool rain  or even the cold rain seems very relaxing to me. I should have planned this vacation for now! One of my good friends is leaving for Alaska in a couple of weeks. I soooo envy her! She is very excited about getting all cold and frosty. I am very happy for her. I will just dream about it awhile longer. October seems like a good month for Seattle, right? Besides it is mostly still hot here in October.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

So pretty and sparkly! I've never been to the Northwest...someday!

Blog Archive