Monday, August 16, 2010

God's Creatures

One of these days when it is coming an ice storm here, I will be wishing for these 105 degree days, right? Besides constantly thinking about how hot and sweaty I am, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about how to catch feral mother, Bella. I think I may have the ticket but I am not going to post about it until I have a success which will hopefully be soon. Let me just say here and now, I cannot take much more of her baby birthing. I am almost certain that it is worse for me than it is for her but I cannot know that. I do not know how she feels. All I know is that I feel extremely sorry and sad for her. I want to help her. I wish you could hear the conversations I have with her when I am trying to explain to her that I just want to help eventhough I know it appears that I am doing more harm than good from her vantage point. Sometimes, I think she might understand what I am saying at least a little bit. She gives me a look with her big blue eyes like "Cindy, you might just be approaching decency...maybe...possibly...no, nevermind. You are human after all." Anyway, I am going to be working on catching Ms. Bella very diligently this week so she can have a surgery because I just cannot take anymore of her wee, sick children. I talk a good game but honestly, I am very tender hearted. I fall in love so quickly with the four legged variety. I do not have nearly so much love for the two legged variety. Is that sad? No, some of us are just that way. When it comes to God's creatures, it is God that I want to talk to and ask just what does He want me to do? I so hope I am making the right choices for them.



1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Sweet! I love the envelope!

Blog Archive