Monday, November 22, 2010

The Mystery Clown Man

I have known people in the past that were honestly frightened by clowns. It is a real fear for some. Some people are afraid of libraries. This too is a real fear. These people who fear libraries become all tight chested, heart pounding, palms sweating just upon entering a library. In a class I took on medical libraries, the vast majority of this class consisted not of librarians but of nurse practitioners learning to use a medical library. I was partnered with a person who was afraid of libraries. He was as terrified of libraries as I am of snakes. What frightens people may be difficult to understand but should always be tempered with understanding. If I was afraid of clowns, I might be afraid of this one below. On the other hand, he appears to be fairly harmless especially if he drew those cats, hearts and flowers.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

No problem with clowns but put me in a tight space and I freak!

Blog Archive