Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sisters

I think these ladies in this picture are sisters although they do not look that much alike. Do you know who you look like in your genealogy? Apparently, I look like my maternal grandmother. Many people have told me this lately. I never knew her. However, I have seen pictures of her and I do agree. I have a picture of her when she was about 16 years old. When I look at it, I feel like I am looking at a picture of myself at that age. She never knew me and I never knew her yet we have so much in common.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The most uncanny look-alike we have in our family currently is Kristin and me. We hear it multiple times every time we are together!

Cindy said...

Yes, I completely agree. I have never seen a mother-daughter that resemble each other as much as you and Kristin.

Blog Archive