Monday, November 29, 2010

Texas Autumn

The seasons in Texas frustrate me as I am not much into HOT weather. Warm weather I do not mind so much. Generally speaking, there is really only one season here where I live...summer. There are three other short time periods (the other three seasons) that if you blink your eyes, you might miss them. Even in winter which only lasts about a month or 6 weeks, I rarely wear a winter coat. I mostly wear sweaters or long sleeves without jackets even as none are needed. I love autumn but it is probably the shortest season of them all. Just last week, we began to have foliage changing colors. Probably by next week, the wind will have blown the colored leaves from the trees so it seems as if autumn is just a short lived dream. See what I mean, frustrating for someone who loves color so much.


No comments:

Blog Archive