Monday, April 18, 2011

Just the Two of Us

Once upon a time, I started a book called "The Story of My Life". I have not given up on it. I have just been musing. Anyway, this part has been made awhile but my camera was lost again. I keep losing it. The constant loss of my camera may merit a couple of pages dedicated to its own topic in the story of my life. I have some stained glass mosaics to show too but not today.

Please enjoy grades 7 and 8 of my life. These two years were very happy for me. They were most possibly the happiest two years of my entire school life. Mom and I were on our own by this time just the two of us. My sisters claim that I am my mother's favorite child. We do have a very special relationship because we know each other so well. But knowing my mom as I do, I know she does not have a favorite child. It is simply easier for her to talk to me largely because we have been so close since this time in my life...grades 7 & 8.


2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

What a wonderful, happy spread! The colors just scream happiness. Those pictures of you are great! Love your long hair. The whole thing makes me smile. Great smiley faces everywhere, too. And that girl reading...that could be me!

Linda Jacobs said...

Love your idea for a background! Thanks!

Blog Archive