Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Stained Glass Mosaics

Okay, yesterday, Mike, Shelly and I went to our second class of stained glass mosaics. We have completed gluing down our first project but have not grouted yet. We will do that next Saturday. Mike and I started our second projects. Shelly was so exhausted after gluing down her first project that she opted out of a second project. However, she is quite the stained glass mosaic artist. She is very good. Mike and I struggle a bit. This is not a surprise to me. I as usual am only mediocre at this craft. I know I will always be a "B" student when it comes to crafts but that is okay. I am just in it for the joy not to create the rose window of Notre Dame Cathedral.
My kite project. Still needs grouting.
The beginnings of my Picasso-esque style house numbers project.

Mike's Second Project
This will be her house numbers when finished. Right now it is sailboat and cloud.

Shelly's tulip project.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

These are great! I love your kite picture; it's so springy and happy!

Blog Archive