Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stained Glass Mosaics

Just because I have not posted in over a week, does not mean that I have not been up to anything. I actually have worked in my life story board book and have almost finished the two years covering 7th and 8th grades.

Plus, today I went to a class with two friends, Shelly and Mike. We are learning how to make stained glass mosaics. For my beginning project, I am making a plaque with a red and white kite on it. I only cut myself two times! We have two more classes and we almost finished one project today. We will be pros by the time we graduate. It was so much fun! I am already looking forward to next week's class.
Mike working away on her project.

Shelly's tulip project. She is scoring a piece of glass.

The beginnings of my kite with a few bloody spots.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

I love stained glass! One of my aunts was into it and it always intrigued me. Maybe once I retire and get out of this area, where there isn't much offered in the way of creativity, I'll be able to find and take classes like this. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Blog Archive