Thursday, January 21, 2010

Daisy


Lisa suggested a blogsite for me to visit which I did and came away with this picture. The kitten in this picture looks just like our Daisy, a little white kitty we had years ago. Daisy was mother to my Russell Lee and Blaine. Daisy was a precious girl. She loved my niece, Andrea. She would bound behind her on her little short legs where ever Andrea went just like Mary's Little Lamb. One day, Andrea and a friend were building a makeshift tent in the backyard. They became so frustrated because Daisy kept tearing their tent down but she only wanted to play. She was determined to make a place for herself and she did...in all of our
hearts.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I love how old-fashioned this looks!

Lisa said...

Pretty neato graphics sight, huh? With all those cute kitties, I knew you couldn't resist making something.

Blog Archive