Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eerie or NOT!


Years ago, I heard a ghost story about a family that lived in a haunted house. At night when they would retire upstairs, they would hear cabinet doors closing and opening downstairs in the kitchen.
This is not a ghost story but I have the same issue. At night, I hear all kind of crashing and banging in the kitchen of cabinet doors. I am not suprised by it nor am I frightened by it. I am annoyed by it. The only mystery in my mind is why did it take him so long to figure out to patrol the cabinets. He meaning Nigel. Come this weekend, those cabinets will be child-proofed or more pertinently, they will be kitten-proofed.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

We bought our first home from the widow of a young man who was killed in a motorcycle accident. For years he visited us! In the middle of the night, our bedroom door would open. Sometimes, we'd get downstairs in the morning and the back door would be ajar and we'd know Ron had been around.

Cindy said...

Wow, Linda that is cool. I am not frightened by ghosts. I like them. I think it would be so awesome to live in a house like that.

Blog Archive