Sunday, January 10, 2010

Has Anyone Seen My Bird?


I do not know what has gotten into me lately but I have been an art making banshee. That is not all that is odd about me. I have been cleaning house like a whirling dervish. It is so great not to have to work and go to school. I ask for it though. I mean it is not like anyone makes me do it. I really only have limited resources to expend and when I expend them on one thing, something else goes lacking. I do not know what this art piece is about except this bride has lost her bird. I hope it is not an omen of things to come. Maybe the bird simply needed its freedom. What do you think?

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I think the cage represents marriage and how she'll feel trapped after she says her vows. Maybe she's having second thoughts. Maybe she's wishing she could fly away and escape like the bird! Maybe I've been married too long!

Cindy said...

LOL! Now see, I didn't think of that one. I thought maybe the groom was jealous already and 'accidentally' left the cage open.

Blog Archive