Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's Go To a Hoedown!


I am so tired today that this was quite a remarkable achievement for me to churn out this digi. I have been thinking about a happy cat dance all day. Today, was my first day on a new job. First days are so hard. This one was especially hard because I had so much walking to do. Of course, there is always a lot of meeting new people, learning new routines, setups, what-have-you but when you compound it with all of the walking...well, I am tired. I am doing this piece early though because I have to wake up early in the morning and do it all over again (the job that is...not the digi piece). WooHoo! No late nights for me this night. This may be a cat hoedown but my dogs are barking.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay....so... last night I was getting caught up on your blog (How DO I keep getting behind??) and blogger or the Internet or some other cosmic force would NOT let me leave any comments! Now I've forgotten what i wanted to say. grrrrr.

Blog Archive