Monday, January 18, 2010

Peacock in the Fog


I saw something yesterday that was very beautiful. When I first awoke very early just at dawn, I looked out my back window. It was extremely foggy. I saw a peacock in my yard walking around in the fog. The peacock was not unusual. He is a neighbor's pet. However, his appearance in the fog was very beautiful. He felt safe in the fog. No cats were stalking him. That is another attribute of my neighborhood. My neighborhood is somewhat of a safe haven for cats. We are doing our best to control the population by neutering and spaying. The population will take care of itself and dwindle to what the neighborhood will naturally support. Long story short, there is a LOT of wildlife here. As a result, sometimes you might see something that looks like this.

No comments:

Blog Archive