Thursday, January 28, 2010

Help! I am Trapped!



This is me today. I had the most abitious plans for the day. I was to attend a class beginning at 11:30. I had been looking forward to this class for over a month because I was going to gain some important insite into something that had been very much on my mind lately. Then, later tonight, I was to have been the receptionist at a ladies' dinner. In other words, I HAD PLANS! Long story short, the day had other plans. Has that ever happened to you? I went out to get into my car and the garage door would not go up. Well, you can always go manual, right? Wrongo! You cannot go manual when the BIG spring has snapped. What that means is you are trapped like a rat until the BIG spring is replaced. There is a man out in my garage at this very moment replacing the BIG spring. However, by the time he gets the door working, I will be so far behind that it will have ruined my schedule for the day. C'est la vie, right? I am making this art piece and that is fun! Eventually, I will make it to work but I will be playing catch up and will miss the ladies' dinner party. But as I always said, all's well that ends well. Or maybe it was not me that said that. Maybe it was someone else. Still, it is a truism.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cool, Claudia! Drop by anytime!

Blog Archive