Sunday, December 26, 2010

The First Day of Christmas

Bet you cannot guess what will happen here during the next twelve days leading up to Epiphany? Yes, the twelve days of Chistmas. Did you have a wonderful Christmas? I had a nice time beginning Christmas Eve. We spent it at my sister's house. The next day we went to another sister's house. Today, we all met up again. My nephew came visiting with all of his children. I am very tired after all of the visiting. I grabbed some pix with my phone that I will be posting over the course of the next few days. Until then, I leave you with the first day of Christmas.

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

That partridge looks so real! And I like the subtle postmark, too!

Glad you had a nice Christmas. Ours was great but I'm glad it's over. Kylie and I are going to take the tree down and it'll be great to get my house back to normal.

Blog Archive